FAQ - Villa Makarac on Island of Brac
1.What is Sojourn Tax?
A Sojourn Tax is a tax that the visitor pays per each day of staying in the agreed accommodation. It is calculated per person and per night, depending on the season and the category of the tourist destination.
2. How can we get to the villa on island of Brac?
To get to the villa on the island take a ferry, boat or catamaran. Search for timetables and offers that suit you the best on the following link http:/jadrolinija.hr/
3. Will our villa have a shop nearby?
Yes, there are shops, restaurants, ...
4. What currency and payment method is used in Croatia?
The local currency in Croatia is the Croatian Kuna (HRK) which you can exchange at the airport, in banks, exchange offices and the local ATMs. You can also pay in cash and credit cards
5. Are pets allowed in your villa?
Unfortunately, the pets are not allowed in the Villa Makarac.
6. Do the prices apply to the entire villa or do you charge per person?
The prices indicated apply to the entire villa for one night.